FIELD APPLICATION ENGINEER
Location: New Delhi
The Field Application Engineer will design IR products into key application segments, through both direct customer interaction as well as via IRís channel partners.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Provide design, technical, application and trouble-shooting support to the field.
- Focus on specific industry segments and applications to increase IRís penetration.
- Help develop strategic plan to promote products in alignment with Business Unit strategy.
- Conduct technical training for IRís design channels.
- Work closely with sales and marketing groups to achieve corporate sales goals.
- Communicate & feedback on customer requirements on new products.
- Manage relationships between IR and customers by establishing relationships with key R&D individuals and accounts.
- Market & competition news collection and feedback to sales and marketing groups.
- Work on demo boards and benchmarking.
EDUCATION/ EXPERIENCE, SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES REQUIRED
- Degree in Electronics Engineering or equivalent.
- Minimum 8 years design work experience of either inverter power supplies or motion control (appliances).
- Good working knowledge on different topologies of Power supply and components (such as Mosfet, IGBT, HVIC etc) is required.
- Good interpersonal skills to interface with customers and internal supporting teams.
- Willing to learn and self-starter.
- Proficient in English.
- Team player.
HOW TO APPLY
An attractive compensation and benefits package will be offered to the successful candidate. Apply by sending your resume in English stating present and expected salaries by email to: email@example.com
IR India is a dynamic organization where people are empowered and valued and their achievement recognized and rewarded.
No. 407 Prestige Centre Point, Cunningham Rd, Bangalore, India
For all the positions below we offer a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package that includes:
- Quarterly Incentive Bonus
- Annual Leave Entitlement
- Hospital and Surgical Insurance Cover
- Term Life Insurance Cover
- Outpatient Medical
- Career Development Opportunities
At IR India, we will offer you the opportunity to develop your full potential, working for the market leader in power management.