IR offers opportunities and challenges that meet the aspirations of exceptional recent engineering graduates looking to leverage their education and skills to contribute to a dynamic company on the vanguard of innovation.
The two year program offers broad exposure to the company, our technology and our markets. As a Global Rotation Engineer you will increase your skill base, gain critical on-the-job training, be assigned a mentor and develop your own career path.
We encourage new ideas in technology and business processes and by empowering people closest to an issue we improve the quality, performance and value of our products and services. Our focus on creating an innovative work environment supports our long term strategy to compete globally and operate profitably.
IR’s success and longevity is due to our exceptionally talented people. We look forward to you being part of our team!
President and CEO
- Two years and up to four global engineering projects
- Hands-on experience
- Flexible yet structured projects
- Mentor program
- Growth opportunities
- Work in design centers and manufacturing facilities around the world
- Competitive salary/benefits
- Immigration assistance
- Recent graduate with an MS or PhD preferred in Electrical Engineering, (Applied/Device) Physics, Material Sciences or related field.
- Internship or work experience in your field with two letters of recommendation.
- Flexibility to relocate
|How to Apply: To apply, please send your resume to GREP@irf.com
International Rectifier is an equal opportunity employer